вівторок, 3 грудня 2013 р.

Another Birthday...

Birthday has always been a special day for me. I was very happy opening my eyes in the morning and finding gifts, when parents happily looked at me and wished me health & happiness.

That was then ... Long ago in my childhood ... The greatest memories...

That's why I cherish this morning. That's why I forbid congratulating me until 4 am. Yes, it's my strange stereotype, prejudice that I simply do not want to refuse of.


But that girl has grown up. Today I am 28. I do not hide my age and not ashamed of it. It's my main motivator. Birthday for me is an occasion to assess what I've achieved and what is not, to make a decision somewhere accelerate, somewhere to raise my beautiful ass, and somewhere, on the contrary, to settle down.

I could achieve much more by today, but I have already a lot. My whole life is still ahead, so I do not get depressed, although some dissatisfaction presents in my life. I actively make an effort to work on my qualities, on my own evolution, so that I could inspire others and encourage their development as well.
Once again disappointed in some people and wondered by the others.

The world is diverse and sometimes it is useful to cry, for experiencing all semitones of joy and happiness afterwards.

Thanks to those who remember me. Thanks for the kind words and for inspiring wishes, for genuine concern.

I appreciate all of it and all of you!

And finally, my favorite quote from the book of S.Lukyanenko:
"As long as there is sun and air, the wind will always be. And that’s great, if it sometimes slap in your face!"

Good night and have a sweet dreams...



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар